February 24, 2019! All are welcome to visit and to tour St. Thomas. Two services:
- 8:00, a spoken Eucharist with no music and
- 10:00 a full choral Eucharist. Nursery care for 6 months – 4 years and Sunday School for K – 5th grade
- A delicious coffee hour is served after each service
Saturday February 2nd from 3- 5 pm. Sponsored by the Center for Community Counseling with Funds made available by the Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation
Please join the McKenzie River Men’s Center for a community dialogue:
- What do we as a society expect and need from men today?
- What challenges and issues do men face?
- How can YOU help men and boys become the men they aspire to be?
- What are healthy masculinities?
Featuring a diverse range of voices including women, parents, educators, coaches, business leaders, counselors and recovery professionals.
FREE TO THE PUBLIC
St. Thomas Episcopal Church, 1465 Coburg Road, Eugene
(Click on poster for full view)
Fun for all! Friday, February 1st at 2:00 pm. 1465 Coburg Road.
Come to St. Thomas’ annual meeting on Sunday, January 27th. There will be one service that day at 9:00 am, followed by a sumptuous potluck brunch. We will celebrate the ministries of St. Thomas and wish hale and farewell to our Vestry members. Ave atque vale!
All children are welcome to the St. Thomas Sunday School. Classes are offered for elementary age children and for middle school and high school students throughout the school year. Our goal is to help children and teens become familiar with the Bible and to help them develop a belief in God’s presence in their lives.
The children come together for Sunday School in their classrooms at 10 am and rejoin the service in the sanctuary at the Peace, in time for Holy Communion.
Childcare is available in our Nursery during the 10 am worship service for children aged 6 months through Pre-Kindergarten.